Took this from ulilulelo.
So these are the conditions she held up for her followers to do:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them.
(My convocation's ceremony photo collages because.....I'm lazy like that)
1) I've listened to AAA's songs non-stop for 2 months since my last entry, stopped two weeks ago.
2) "Gomen ne, Seishun!" is a really good drama and you don't need bad humor sense to laugh.
3) Re-listening to Hey! Say! JUMP's Setsunasa Hikikae ni from last year's "smart" album and keep whining WHAT'S WITH THIS YEAR'S ALBUM W H A T THE HELL IS JUMPING CAR YOU JUMP DID YOU CHANGE YOUR BRILLIANT CREATIVE DIRECTOR OR WHAT?!?!
4) But "Kira Kira Hikare" is a good PV, thanks to Yuto mylov in driver seat (because my imagination goes wild).
5) Johnny's West is another interesting group from Johnny's. Well, you can't underestimate Kansai people.
6) And Shigeoka Daiki is a cutie I want him as my brother.
7) I can't wait for day-offs because work's been tiring these past weeks.
8) Finally watched Aoharide's movie; I have no words for Higashide's tall figure.
9) Been listening to AKB48's Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai, and still can't believe that the director for the PV is Rurouni Kenshin Live Action's director. What's with AKB48 and their various collaborations with famous directors? (Next time you girls should do it with Sion Sono and see what we'll get)
10) Thanks to my interest on Shigeoka Daiki, I tried to watch a movie titled "BAD BOYS J". Ended up laughing very hard (because, well, expect nothing from Johnny's Jr's boys)
11) I thought today is Friday.
1. If money, schooling or time was no obstacle, what career would you choose?
Lists of Ozora's random dream jobs: stage staffs of Johnny's Entertainment, creative director of avex/other artist's managements, creative department's staffs of any Japanese television station.
Actress Talent TV Personality Kidding.
In the end, I still choose creative jobs.
2. What’s the one thing you look forward to every day?
仕事。#出た #出たね #仕事だらけの女
3. What is your number one, all-time, favorite blog?
tumblr(dot)com(slash)tagged(slash)insert name here ((varies from Johnny's boys to handsome models to Nishijima Takahiro))
4. Biggest online pet peeve?
those who write irrelevant and stupid comments on blog posts/news articles/etc.
5. What is your all-time favorite book?
Andra Matin's "Haikk"
6. What would your “last meal” be?
Anything with lots of cheese, and meat.
7. Do you believe in love at first sight?
8. What would your ideal Sunday morning consist of?
Wake up, cook my own breakfast and having it while watching some good Youtube videos/movies/television shows with significant other. Prepare lunch. Watch videos. Repeat.
9. Why do you blog?
Mostly because I need to talk about something but I don't know how, so I just write.
10. If you had to choose one color to wear forever, what would you pick?
Monochrome (Black/White). Thanks, Andramatin!
11. What is your all-time favorite band?
If it's boyband, then Johnny's: Arashi, Hey! Say! JUMP. But I'd pick Goose house for my top list.
And lastly, little updates:
This month is my last month of probation at work. Finally experienced my high school's dream: been away from city two times in three months for business trips: to Jayapura (5 hours flight from Jakarta), and Bali. Completed a project worth xxx million rupiahs (haven't signed the Hand Over Certificate though). Selected as project leader and assistant designer for a project at the same time. Basically, what I do everyday is: wake up - go to bath - watch some Youtube videos while having breakfast - go to office with the same bus - arrive - work - go home - another session with Youtube - sleep - repeat. Overall having fun with work because, well, I'm living my childhood dream as a (junior) interior designer.